PANINOGAMEPC.com - Hello bro, Good afternon anda happy eid mubarak. This week i share for patch PES 2013 again,because request a member in paninogamepc website. i'm sory If you are getting bored with my post, because in these weeks admin lot of posts about game updates PES. Next week, i will be share, another game PES. please you request a game that you like and will we publish the post to which you have requested.
– Fix transfers and PSD index to Sep, 12th 2016.
– Update new crest for teams: Everton, Hull City, West Ham, Angers SCO, SM Caen, Dijon FCO, Empoli, Interzionale.
– Update new logo for leagues: Sky Bet Championship, Liga Adelante, Serie bwin, and Ligue 2.
– Fix Bonventura callname.
– Create some missing players, update face and hair for some resquested players.
– First release.
– Update new current ability of all players, new squad, starting XI and kits of all team from list below:
– Europe: Belgium, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Wales.
– South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay.
– Spanish La Liga: ALL TEAMS (add new team: Deportivo Alaves, CD Leganes)
– English Premier League: ALL TEAMS (update new crest for Manchester City)
– German Bundesliga: ALL TEAMS (add new team: RB Leipzig)
– Italian Serie A: ALL TEAMS
– French Ligue 1: ALL TEAMS (add new team: FC Metz)
– Portuguese Primeira Liga: SL Benfica, FC Porto, Sporting Lisbon.
– Russian Premier League: CSKA Moscow, Spartak Moscow, Zenit St. Petersburg.
– Dutch Eredivisie: Ajax Amsterdam, Feyenoord Rotterdam, PSV Eindhoven.
– Turkish Super League: Galasataray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas.
– Other European clubs: Olympiacos, Panathinakos, Dynamo Kyiv, Club Brugge, FC Basel, Celtic FC.
– Update 2016-17 league structure for these league: La Liga, Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1.
– Update new logo and new name for these league: La Liga Santander, Premier League, Serie A TIM, Ligue 1, Liga NOS, World Cup (2018), EURO (2016), Copa America (Centenario 2016), Asian Cup (2015), CAN (2015).
– Update starting year in ML/BAL is 2016, team qualifying in 2016-17 Champions League, 2016 UEFA Super Cup match beetween Real Madrid and Sevilla.
– Update faces and callnames for many players.
– Update full balls for 2016-17 season.
– Transfers information from Transfermarkt.
– Players ability from PES Stats Database.
– PES 2013 Editor v2.0 by w!Ld@.
– PES 2013 Ultimate Editor v5.4.1 by barcafan.
– PES Ultimate Data Explorer v2.9.7 by barcafan.
– PES 2013 Callname Pack by Nedz.
– PES 2013 Commentaries Map v4.0 by Omar Ahmed.
– PES 2013 Starting Year Tool 2.0 by zaga14.
– PS3 Pad for PES 2013 Full game by congdien91.
– PES 2013 Ballpack Collection 2016-17 by Boris
– Many faces, kits, balls and emblems made by various authors.
This version (v9.12) will be the final version for Summer Transfers 2016, if the serious errors are not found. Thanks a lot for all people who reported to help me complete this file. The new version will be released when Transfers Winter 2017 close (maybe on February 1st, 2017).
– If you do not like “PlayStation Pad”, delete these files in “kitserver13\pesedit\img\dt06.img” to revert to “Xbox Pad”
- Password : paninogamepc
How To installPlease read carefully these steps below:
1. Update players and teams
– Firstly, you need to install Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and PESEdit 2013 Patch 6.0 (and NOTHING ELSE – UNLESS you did install the previous version of this patch) before installing this update file.
– Run file “PE13Update(2016.09.12)”.
– Choose the directory where you installed Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 at step 2 (folder contains “pes2013″ file, typical path:”C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2013”)
2. Update league structure and choose 2nd divisions.
You can choose one in five 2nd divisions to play: Sky Bet Championship, 2. Bundesliga, Liga Adelante, Serie bwin, and Ligue 2.
– Fisrtly, you need to run file “PESEDIT” in your PES 2013 installation folder (folder contains “pes2013” file). Switch to tab “2nd DIVISIONS” and choose league you want to play. Apply that.
– Open folder “2016-17 2nd Divisions” in download file, choose one file with the name same as 2nd divison you just chosen, run file and choose the folder where you installed PES 2013.
– If you want to change 2nd division, do the steps above again.