Original release date: July 3, 2002
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
The designer Rob Pardo
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment, Sierra Entertainment, Capcom
Platform: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS
- Password : panino-gamepc.blogspot
General System Requirements
- Computer: 600 MHz Pentium III or equivalent, or a 600 MHz G3 processor or better.
- Operating Sysytem Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP. Warcraft III requires Mac OS® 9.0 or higher, or Mac OS X® 10.3.9 or higher.
- Memory: Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM. Virtual Memory should be enabled on computers running pre-Mac OS X versions of the Mac OS®.
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse are required.
- Drives: A hard drive with at least 1 GB of free space (in addition to your Warcraft III: ROC installation), and a 4x speed CD-ROM drive are required for installation and play.
- Video: 64MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX 8.1 support. For Mac OS® systems, a video card consisting of an ATI Technologies or nVidia chipset with at least 32 MB of memory is required.
- Sound: A DirectX-compatible 16-bit sound card is recommended. Warcraft III will work with the built-in sound features of the Mac OS®.
- Computer: 800 MHz processor or better
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Video: 64 MB 3D Video card